as of November 2nd, 2022
We take particular care to safeguard your privacy so that your personal data is processed in accordance with applicable legislation and is protected against loss, destruction, disclosure, unauthorized access, or improper use.
- Controller / ExecMind / we, our - ExecMind Karolina Jarosińska headquartered in Kraków, ul. Michała Bobrzyńskiego 14, 30-348 Kraków, VAT: PL8411466945, REGON: 147201167
- Personal data - any information that relates to an identified or identifiable person. For example: name, email address, education, and employment history, professional qualifications, resume, image, voice recording, location data, information contained in correspondence, information collected through recording equipment or other similar technology.
- Website - ExecMind's website available under the domain https://www.execmind.com
III. CONTACT WITH THE CONTROLLER
You can contact us as follows:
- by letter to: ExecMind, ul. Michała Bobrzyńskiego 14, 30-348 Kraków
- by e-mail: email@example.com
- by phone: + 48 12 340 24 43, + 48 606 226 528
IV. PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASES FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In each case, the purpose, scope, and recipients of the Personal Data processed by ExecMind arise from the relevant legal premise, because of actions taken on the Site or through other communication channels.
Below are the possible purposes and grounds for the processing of personal data by Execmind:
|PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING||LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING|
Personal data of persons who contact us by e-mail, by traditional correspondence by telephone or by means of the contact form will be processed by us for the purpose of answering any questions, in particular enquiries related to cooperation with us, as well as for the purpose of providing offers of cooperation and services, if requested.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) in answering questions, establishing a relationship with the person who contacts us, and providing an offer of cooperation and services if requested.
There is no obligation on the part of those who contact us to provide us with contact details - this is entirely voluntary. However, failure to provide contact details may prevent us from conducting correspondence, in particular answering questions addressed to us.
The personal data of persons who have subscribed to our Newsletter through the Site will be processed for the purpose of providing the Newsletter, and the legal basis for the processing is the consent given when subscribing to the Newsletter (Article 6 (1) (a) GPDR). A person may unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time by withdrawing their consent.
Despite the withdrawal of the Newsletter, the Personal Data will continue to be stored for the possible defense of claims relating to the sending of the Newsletter, for the purpose of demonstrating the fact that consent to receive the Newsletter was given and when it was withdrawn. This constitutes our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) GPDR).
The provision of Personal Data is voluntary, but necessary for the Person to receive the Newsletter. Failure to provide data will result in the Person not being able to receive the Newsletter.
Persons, i.e. candidates, can apply through the Site for specific job offers, express their wish to participate in other, future recruitment processes and add their CVs to the database in order to receive job offers matching the candidate's indicated areas of interest. The recruitment processes made available by ExecMind on the Site concern:
Personal data is processed:
The Controller will recommend persons, i.e., candidates participating in the recruitment process, to Employers for whom the Controller conducts recruitment processes. Accordingly, the Controller will process personal data for the following purposes:
V. THE SCOPE OF THE DATA TO BE PROCESSED
In our operations, we are guided by the principle of minimising processing and not obtaining excessive Personal Data. As part of our recruitment processes, the Administrator expects to provide Personal Data only to the extent specified in the Labour Law. This means that, in our job application forms, we expect to receive only the Personal Data that the acquisition of which is in accordance with the applicable legal provisions. Here, we rely on the catalogue of personal data indicated in Article 221 of the Labour Code:
- name( s) and surname;
- contact details as indicated by the person (phone number, e-mail address)
- educational background
- information about professional qualifications
- information on previous employment history.
If the applications sent contain additional data beyond that indicated by the labour legislation, their processing will be based on the candidate's consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GPDR), expressed through the unambiguous affirmative action of the candidate sending the application documents. If the applications sent will contain information inappropriate for the purpose of recruitment, they will not be used or considered in the recruitment process.
We wish to respect your privacy, therefore we ask you not to provide more information than necessary, in particular not to provide sensitive data, e.g. information about your health (unless this is necessary due to the specific circumstances of your job) information on race or ethnic origin, religion or philosophical beliefs etc. in connection with the services offered by ExecMind. We do not request or require the transmission of such personal data.
For the Newsletter, we only ask for your email address.
In the case of the Contact Form, which is available on our website, we only ask for your name and your contact details so that we can contact you. In addition, we process any other personal data that you voluntarily provide in the content of your message.
VI. PERIOD OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The period of data processing by the Controller depends on the type of service provided and the purpose of the processing. The period of data processing may also result from legislation when it is the basis for processing.
The processing period may be extended if the processing is necessary for the determination or settlement of claims or the defence against claims, and thereafter only if and to the extent required by law. After the expiry of the processing period, the data shall be irreversibly deleted.
We will therefore be able to keep your personal data for the following periods:
- data processed for recruitment purposes - for the duration of the current recruitment process or for a period of 3 years in the case of data processing for future recruitment processes (by consent). These periods are reduced if the person withdraws consent to process data for recruitment purposes.
- data processed based on consent - until consent is withdrawn.
- data processed based on a legitimate interest - for the period that enables that interest to be fulfilled or until you submit an effective objection to the data being processed.
VII. RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- The right to object to the processing of your data on the grounds of your particular situation - in cases where we process your data on the basis of our legitimate interest, the right to request access to, to rectify, delete or limit processing of Personal Data,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of Personal Data without affecting the lawfulness of processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
- the right to transfer Personal Data,
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in charge of personal data protection, i.e., the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. For more information: https://uodo.gov.pl/pl/p/skargi.
For more information on the rights of data subjects, please refer to the provisions of Articles 12 to 23 of the GPDR.
Should you wish to exercise the rights referred to contact us above, please by email, traditional mail or telephone using the details indicated in Part III of this Policy.
VIII. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In connection with the performance of the services, the Administrator may disclose your personal data to the following recipients:
- public authorities or legitimate entities that make a request for such information, based on the relevant legal basis and in accordance with the provisions of the applicable law.
- entities providing services to us, including technical, IT and organisational services that enable the Administrator to conduct its business,
- personal data of persons who contact us for the purpose of the recruitment process may be entrusted to ExecMind's employees, as well as made available to Employers with whom ExecMind cooperates based on contracted services in the scope of carrying out the recruitment process and in accordance with concluded contracts.
IX. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES AND INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATIONS
The level of protection of Personal Data outside the European Economic Area ("EEA") differs from that provided by European law.
Due to the nature of the Administrator's business, the Administrator may also cooperate with entities with an international scope, which may involve the transfer of Personal Data outside the EEA. For this reason, the Administrator transfers Personal Data outside of the EEA only when it is necessary to do so, in which case mechanisms and measures are applied considering the appropriate level of protection, e.g., by:
- cooperating with processors of Personal Data in countries for which a relevant decision of the European Commission has been issued to ensure an adequate level of protection of Personal Data.
- applying the standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission.
The Controller always gives notice of its intention to transfer Personal Data outside the EEA at the stage of collection.
- Information collected by means of cookies may include data relating to:
- your visit to the Site i.e. date and time of use of the Site (or its sub-sites) by you;
- your device and location, i.e. IP address, domain name, browser name and version, name and version of the operating system of the device you are using.
- Necessary cookies - these enable our Website to function correctly
- Analytical cookies - these are used to determine how users use our Website and allow us to measure the effectiveness of our activities
- Marketing cookies - these are used to determine how users use our website in terms of tailoring the content displayed to your interests via the Site.
- The implementation of cookies is based on our legitimate interest 6 (1) (f) RODO. (analysis and creation of statistics on the viewing of the Website, adaptation of the content of the Website to your preferences)
- In the case of the processing of cookies, we will process the information for the period that the cookies are stored on your device.
- You may find ways to configure the cookie settings of the various browsers at, among other places, the following addresses:
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647;
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/usuwanie-ciasteczek;
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl;
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/pl-pl/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
- You can also visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout to block being tracked by Google Analytics on all websites.
- The Policy shall be reviewed on an ongoing basis and updated as necessary.