Scientific Advisory Board / SAB
Innovative companies require specific advisory bodies, consisting of Key Opinion Leaders in specific, scientific fields, to create platforms for exchanging ideas and sharing knowledge. SAB plays an important role in finding strategic directions for science and is highly valuable in the process of shaping a portfolio of research programs.
Having an adequate Scientific Advisory Board will help your biotechnology or medical technology company in:
- Obtaining constructive feedback about the scientific directions your company should follow
- Raising the profile of your company/start-up by bringing in the leaders in the scientific community
- Sharing the ideas, based on data and personal experiences.
How to establish your ideal Scientific Advisory Board? Biotech or MedTech company should answer some key questions before composing the SAB. The data shows that you’ll achieve the best results if your SAB is:
- A mix of different scientific backgrounds and experiences: from early discovery to clinical stages, from basic science to the industry; from innovations to commercialization.
- Diverse – based on industry and academia veterans.
If you are interested in finding out how we can support you in appointing SAB experts in your industry, on a global market, just email us.
I’m interested in establishing an SAB for my company I’m interested in career opportunities as a scientific expert for SABs
We will contact you and set up a free-of-charge call to get to know you, your business model, the stage of development of your company to try and help you in defining your recruitment challenge.