ExecMind is a Life Science Executive Search company connecting life sciences companies with world-class scientists and visionary leaders.
We help our clients find world-class scientific talents that deliver high-quality contributions to their companies. Connecting people who have strong aptitude and passion for their work with companies that share their vision and values - this is why we do what we do.
Together with an innovative Polish-Swiss biotech company, we are looking for an experienced scientist with strong technical and problem-solving skills:
Computational Chemist / Structure-Based Drug Design
The ideal candidate should possess proven scientific skills and accomplishments in the industrial setting. Primary responsibilities include Structure-Based Drug Design (SBDD), support of hit expansion, hit-to-lead, lead optimization, and molecular docking. Proficiency in drug discovery packages, e.g., Schrodinger, OpenEye, MOE, or Cresset, is a must.
· Structure- and ligand-based Drug Design
· Performing protein: small molecule and protein: protein docking
· Virtual screening of molecular databases
· Support of hit-to-lead campaigns and integration of the biological data
· Lead optimization for further ligand refinement
· Ph.D. in relevant discipline with a minimum of 2 years of experience in the industry
· Expertise in molecular modeling techniques and protein docking methods, including induced fit docking
· Good knowledge of molecular or structural biology and biophysics
· Experience in the application of statistical methods to evaluate properties of studied biological systems
· Computational-aided drug design skills
· Good communication skills and aptitude for teamwork and collaboration with experimentalists
· Attention to detail and critical thinking capabilities, excellent planning, execution, and organizational skills
· Full-time employment in a quickly growing biotechnological enterprise
· Private healthcare plan
· Subsidy to sports activity package
· External and internal training in hard and soft skills, as well as participation in conferences