ExecMind, a Life Science Executive Search company, connects globally high-profile scientists and executives with senior and leadership roles in the Life Science industry.
Together with a global, a global biospecimen clinical partner we are looking for a
Country Manager of Clinical Sites Operations
Location: Krakow, Warsaw (remote work)
Together with our Client, we are looking for an we are looking for an experienced individual for a strategic position of Country Manager of Clinical Sites Operations.
The newly established office in Krakow, in order to fulfil its mission needs to develop a strong expertise and network on Polish clinical/healthcare/hospital market (with a possibility to develop to other markets in the future). This a key role on a verge of commercial and medical business and comprises business development, finding new partners and overall expansion of clinical network of clients, overviewing country health policies changes and maintenance within the legal and regulatory compliance.
Role of Country Manager of Clinical Sites Operations requires knowledge of the clinical business, ability to build and sustain a vast network and willingness to combine expertise from different Life Science fields (starting with oncology).
Country Manager of Clinical Sites Operations is a position of an individual contributor, who will report to the Chief Executive Officer based in Poland and closely collaborate with the whole team in Krakow and teams in different locations (Europe and USA).
- Initiate and lead clinical network extension meeting company project’s needs;
- Build strong and sustaining relationships with the clinical network (investigational sites) and investigators for ongoing and future studies/projects and to facilitate the optimum performance of clinical development programs;
- Explore market access options for new business directions (laboratories, processing capacities, etc);
- Provide full support and coordination of new clinical network launch;
- Analyze market access trends, country health policy changes – conduct competitor intelligence, benchmarking, and service provision analyses;
- Support product regulatory submission to responsible clinical bodies, making sure of relevance of legal and regulatory documentation supporting partnerships with sites and their availability on corporate resources;
- Lead monitoring processes within corporate standards.
- Higher education in relevant fields (Healthcare, Life Sciences), coupled with demonstrated experience in clinical trials/big pharma R&D/Life Sciences in the context of Market Access (preferably 5+ years);
- Strong skills in project management;
- Understanding of the regulatory legislation in PL for biospecimens and site’s collaboration in biospecimen procurement will be beneficial, experience of interacting with Local ethical committees;
- Good knowledge and network within the local oncology/clinical environment, payers and clinicians at all levels;
- Fluency in English, Polish.
- Full-time contract and competitive salary;
- Private medical care;
- Possibility of a partly remote work;
- Business travels, both domestic (majority) and international;
- A friendly, inspiring, interdisciplinary and international environment.