BE A PART OF GROUND-BREAKING CANCER THERAPY PROJECTS
ExecMind is a Life Science Executive Search company focused on the recruitment of top scientists and management in global biotech and medtech industries.
We are proud to collaborate with an innovative biotechnology company, which is looking for:
Structural Biologist – Crystallographer / drug discovery
Location: Wroclaw, Poland
Together with an innovative European biotech company, we are looking for an experienced Structural Biologist with strong technical and problem-solving skills.
We are looking for a talented and motivated protein crystallographer able to provide technical and analytical support for drug discovery. The hired candidate will work in state-of-the-art lab, utilizing novel technologies in ground-breaking research.
Join the team of great minds fighting against cancer.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Conceptual and laboratory work in-the-area of various crystal optimization techniques, crystallization of protein and protein-ligand complexes,
• Introduction of novel and optimization of existing protocols to study molecular interaction,
• Willingness to train and mentor junior team members
· MSc or PhD in protein crystallography or related,
· Minimum of 3 years of laboratory experience in industry in protein crystallization,
· Expert knowledge in protein structure and biophysical methods,
· Competent in the use of all standard macromolecular crystallography software.
· Experienced in data collection and processing, model building and refinement,
· Minimum of 3 years of laboratory experience in industry in protein-protein production and protein crystallography,
· Fluent in English (in writing and speaking), analytical thinking, literature & patent search skills,
· Full time employment in a quckly growing biotechnological enterprise
· Opportunities for a constant professional development
· External and internal trainings, participation in conferences and workshops
· Competetive salary and benefits package (e.g. private medical care, financial support for a life insurance)
· Friendly work environment in a small team.
Interested Candidates are requested to submit CV by clicking the Apply button.
We would be happy to discuss with you the career opportunities and guide you through the recruitment process.