ExecMind is a Life Science Executive Search company focused on the recruitment of top scientists in global biotech and Medtech industries.
We are pleased to invite you to apply for the position of:
Principal Scientist in Molecular / Cancer Biology (for drug discovery companies)
Location: Poland (Krakow, Lublin or Wroclaw)
Together with fast growing biotech companies based in Poland, we are looking for established scientists who are eager to do research in molecular biology / cancer biology field for drug discovery companies.
The positions will require competencies related to both laboratory work as well as conducting R&D projects with small molecules and/or antibodies, considering deadlines, budget and product development to the commercialization phase.
· Overseeing daily work of biologists and technicians focused on the product development;
· Working in the lab – planning and executing immunochemical and biochemical assays;
· Coordinating work of scientists and associates to meet the project timelines;
· Working within interdisciplinary teams;
· Utilizing expert knowledge in molecular / cancer biology and diagnostics;
· Accomplished Molecular Biologist / Cancer Biologist with a PhD degree and experience in leading a project or a team;
· Strong experience as a Scientific Leader in the cancer field (therapeutic and/or diagnostic)
· Technical experience in the area of pre-clinical and clinical research;
· Hands-on experience in development and validation of in vitro assays aimed to verify target binding;
· Experience in basic molecular biology techniques (cell culture, cytotoxicity and proliferation assays, western blot and ELISA); protein-based in vitro activity assays is a must;
· Ability to carry out high-quality research, initiative and independence in performing experiments;
· Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills;
· Fluency in English.
· Full-time employment at a highly innovative, self-driven and growing biotech companies;
· Attractive salary and benefits package;
· Friendly and open-minded work atmosphere;
We would be happy to discuss with you the career opportunities and guide you through the recruitment process.