ExecMind is a Life Science Executive Search company focused on recruitment of top scientists and management in global biotech and medtech industries.
Senior Technology Transfer Specialist / Biotech projects
Location: Wroclaw, Poland
Together with a leading Polish Research Institution, we are looking for a Senior Technology Transfer Specialist whose main task will be close cooperation with the Life Sciences & Biotechnology Center and other organizational units and taking an active part in the entire technology generation process at the Institute.
· Participation in the preparation of research projects in terms of the analysis of innovation and market attractiveness, relationships with strategic partners.
· Identification of technologies, research results and projects with commercial potential arising at the Institute.
· Monitoring the development of projects with a potential commercial in cooperation with the scientific area of the organization.
· Preparation of analyzes regarding the implementation and commercial potential of new technologies, designing a commercialization path.
· Establishing and maintaining scientific and business contacts.
· Participation in business negotiations, cooperation with external experts.
· Preparation of technology transfer documents such as: MTA, NDA, MOU, licenses, sales contracts, contracts for R&D services, etc.
· Building the image of the Institute through participation in external events.
· Continuously developing new skills and acquiring up-to-date knowledge in the field of technology transfer.
· Higher education (desired PhD) in biology, biotechnlogy, medicine or a related field;
· Minimum two years of experience in working in a similar position (technlogy transfer, business development);
· Experience in working in organizations acquiring financing from external funds, including public ones, will be an additional advantage;
· Vast knowledge of the latest technologies, trends in the development of broadly understood biology, biotechnology, medicine, etc., in accordance with education.
· Familiarity with the issues relating to the technology transfer process and patenting.
· Fluency in Polish and English.
· Contract of employment;
· Attractive salary with a set of benefits (private medical care, free parking spot etc. ).
· Work in a scientific and research organization focused on the implementation of innovative, prestigious research and development projects.
· Opportunities to develop professional competencies through participation in interesting projects.
We would be happy to discuss with you the career opportunities and guide you through the recruitment process.