ExecMind is a Life Science Executive Search company focused on recruitment of top scientists and management in global biotech and medtech industries.
Director of Center for Population Diagnostics
Together with a leading Polish Research Institution, we are looking for an established scientist to lead the Center for Population Diagnostics. The main task will be to create and implement the Center’s development strategy focused on conducting research in the field of modern diagnostic methods for infectious and civilization diseases.
The Center conducts research in the field of modern diagnostics and stands on three pillars: the scientific competence of a large and diverse team, unique infrastructure and equipment of the Institute and massive crisis diagnostics capabilities.
• Creation and implementation of a strategy for the development and day to day operations of the Center for Population Diagnostics;
• Ensuring scientific excellence of research works carried out in the implemented projects;
• Ensuring active and transparent cooperation between laboratories and research teams within the Center;
• Active participation in obtaining external funds to finance the Centre's activities;
• Representing the Center at the national and international level,
• Building and maintaining relationships with strategic partners.
• Higher education (desired PhD) in biological sciences or a related field;
• Several years of experience in working in an area convergent with the research subject of the Center for Population Diagnostics;
• Proven experience in managing large interdisciplinary research teams;
• Fluency in English.
• Contract of employment;
• Attractive salary with an extended set of benefits and relocation package;
• Access to the state of the art research equipment and apparatus;
• Opportunity to join an ambitious, developing organization, which aims to be a leading research institute in Europe, on a position directly involved in creating the vision for the institution;
• Dynamic work environment, focused on applicable research and commercialization;
• A highly independent position.
We would be happy to discuss with you the career opportunities and guide you through the recruitment process.