ExecMind is a Life Science Executive Search company focused on recruitment of top scientists and management in global biotech and medtech industries.
We are pleased to invite you to apply to a position of
Business Development Manager/Cell therapy contract manufacturing
Location: remote (Europe)
Together with an innovative, Polish company we are looking to hire an experienced Business Development Manager. The successful Candidate will perform business development activities on the European market (Business Development Manager) to develop services in manufacturing of stem cell therapies (Contract Development & Manufacturing Organization) in GMP standard for the purposes of clinical trials performed by biotech/pharma companies and research institutions.
· Co-development and implementation of sales strategy for Company’s services in contract manufacturing based on cell therapies (GMP standard) – collaboration in products/services portfolio management on the Board level
· Building and maintaining collaborations with biotech/pharma clients and research institutions in Poland and EU
· Making presentations on Company’s manufacturing service portfolio dedicated to clinical trials
· Contract negotiations
· Degree in life sciences (PhD would be an advantage)
· International experience in the development of R&D service sales in biotech/pharma sector
· Broad knowledge of R&D life science business and it’s specificity including regulatory affairs
· Fluency in English
· Readiness for frequent travels
· Full time contract of employment or B2B contract
· Attractive monthly salary with a performance bonus
· Frequent travels for conferences/fairs etc.
· Possibility for a fully remote work, from anywhere in EU
We would be happy to discuss with you the career opportunities and guide you through the recruitment process.