ExecMind is a Life Science Executive Search company focused on recruitment of top scientists and management in global biotech and medtech industries.
Analytical Chemist in small molecules oncology therapies
Location: Wroclaw, Poland
Together with an innovative European biotech company, we are looking for an experienced Analytical Chemist with strong technical and problem-solving skills.
We are looking for a person to able to provide technical and analytical support for chemistry facilities performing research and development. The hired candidate will work in state-of-the-art lab, utilizing novel technologies in ground-breaking research.
• Perform analytical method development, validation and quantitation of small molecules using UPLC/MS and assist in developing qualitative methods for routine UPLC/MS usage by chemistry team,
• Provide timely analytical services using techniques such as LC-MS, HPLC, GC, NMR, operate analytical instrumentation such as HPLC, GC, GC/MS, FTIR, NMR,
• Analyze and interpret small molecule NMRs,
• Review and evaluate data, write reports and robust protocols for smooth operation of laboratory facilities.
• Assist in the creation of well-written, accurate, and timely reports to company management.
• Coordinate off-site testing as necessary,
• Qualify reference materials.
• Academic degree in Chemistry with 3 – 5 years of experience – industrial experience highly appreciated,
• Operational knowledge of analytical instrumentation like HPLC, GC, GC-MS, FTIR, UV-VIS, NMR equipment, and data stations required,
• Ability to interpret small molecule NMR data,
• Demonstrated computer literacy, including word processing, spreadsheets, structural drawings, and databases preferably in a Windows environment,
• The ability to solve extremely complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible variables,
• Ability to work in a highly independent and self-directed work environment,
• Excellent communication skills.
• Full-time employment in a quickly growing biotechnological enterprise
• Private healthcare plan
• Subsidy to sport activity package
• External and internal trainings in hard and soft skills as well as participation in conferences
Interested Candidates are requested to submit CV by clicking the Apply button.
We would be happy to discuss with you the career opportunities and guide you through the recruitment process.