Ideal candidate should possess proven scientific skills and accomplishments in industrial setting. Main responsibilities include Structure-Based Drug Design (SBDD), support of hit expansion, hit-to-lead, lead optimization and molecular docking. Proficiency of drug discovery packages, e.g. Schrodinger, OpenEye, MOE or Cresset is a must.
• Structure- and ligand-based Drug Design
• Performing protein:small molecule and protein:protein docking
• Virtual screening of molecular databases
• Support of hit-to-lead campaigns and integration of the biological data
• Lead optimization for further ligand refinement
• PhD in relevant discipline with minimum of 2 years of experience in industry
• Expertise in molecular modeling techniques, protein docking methods including induced fit docking
• Good knowledge of molecular or structural biology and biophysics
• Experience in application of statistical methods to evaluate properties of studied biological systems
• Good programming skills
• Good communication skills and aptitude for teamwork and collaboration with experimentalists
• Attention to detail and critical thinking capabilities, excellent planning, execution and organizational skills
• Full-time employment in a quickly growing biotechnological enterprise
• Stock option plan
• Private healthcare plan
• Subsidy to sport activity package
• External and internal trainings in hard and soft skills as well as participation in conferences
Interested Candidates are requested to submit CV by clicking the Apply button.
We would be happy to discuss with you the career opportunities and guide you through the recruitment process.