ExecMind is a Life Science Executive Search company focused on recruitment of top scientists and management in global biotech and medtech industries.
Team Leader / Monoclonal Antibodies, Protein Expression in mammalian systems
Location: Wroclaw, Poland
Together with a leading Polish biotech company, we are looking for an established Team Leader, who will provide excellent insight and expertise in cell biology, especially in protein expression in mammalian systems. The successful Candidate will be responsible for the processes leading to overexpression of proteins which will undergo further processing.
Ideal candidate should possess proven scientific skills and accomplishments in protein expression and production as well as experience in leading small scientific and technical teams. The successful Candidate will report to a Protein Science Group Leader.
• Overseeing work of a research team, focused on expression of monoclonal antibodies and other recombinant proteins,
• Testing the protein expression in mammalian system and protein production using existing and newly set up protocols, analysis of expression efficiency, optimizing the processes, preparing protocols and procedures,
• Growing mammalian cells from expression systems, taking care of the quality,
• Performing literature analyses,
• Active cooperation with other teams,
• Mentoring junior scientists.
• Academic degree in related field (biotechnology, biology, immunology etc.),
• Minimum 7-10 years of professional lab experience, dealing with biological material, minimum 5 years of experience in antibody and protein expression, especially in the design of gene constructs,
• Expertise in cell biology and protein expression, molecular biology, protein structures, knowledge of BSL2 system,
• Flexibility and engagement, ability to work in a team, good work organization,
• Fluent English.
• Opportunity to join an ambitious, developing organization, which aims to be a leading biotech company in Europe,
• Dynamic work environment, focused on applicable research and commercialization,
• Necessary working tools – mobile phone, laptop, etc.,
• Attractive salary with an extended set of bonuses and benefits incl. private medical care.
• Attendance in international conferences.
Interested Candidates are requested to submit CV by clicking the Apply button.
The application process takes less than 30 seconds.
We would be happy to discuss with you the career opportunities and guide you through the recruitment process.