ExecMind is a Life Science Executive Search company focused on recruitment of top scientists and management in global biotech and medtech industries.
Supply Chain Manager/Pharmaceutical Industry
Location: Central Poland
Together with a globally operating, leading pharmaceutical company, we are looking for an established professional for the position of Supply Chain Senior Manager with proven experience in pharmaceutical industry. The aim of the position is to establish and oversee the pharmaceutical supply chain to ensure product and process supply within scheduled deadlines. This is a position of strategic importance for our Client’s development.
- Establishing a global supply chain from order to fulfilment, overseeing and monitoring steps on the way and introducing relevant procedures.
- Monitoring and improving continuously the performance of the supply chain.
- Building and management of the in-house Supply Chain Team.
- Negotiating and maintaining contracts with suppliers, service providers etc. – working closely with partners, suppliers, clients, providers, internal teams.
- Setting up a relevant evaluation and benchmarking system, introducing modern predictive technologies for the performance forecasting.
- Participation in task forces for improvement in quality, safety, efficiency, etc.
- Academic degree in relevant field (logistics, business, engineering, natural sciences etc.).
- 10+ years of experience in supply chain management in manufacturing companies (the most desirable pharmaceutical, food, cosmetics etc.).
- Proven achievements in the following fields: logistics, demand planning, GDP (Good Distribution Practice), Project Management.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent planning and execution skills, ability to work in an international company, within matrix structure.
- Proven analytical, influence and negotiation skills, with strong leadership skills.
- Great challenge – a chance to assume a strategic position and build whole supply chain structures within an international organization with global reach.
- Attractive salary with result-dependent bonuses.
- An extended package of social benefits.
- Business travels.
We would be happy to discuss your next career move. If you want to apply, please send us your CV / Resume (in English only) by clicking the button Apply.