ExecMind is a boutique Executive Search firm based in Poland operating in CEE and EMEA regions.
We are proud to work with prestigious companies in Life Science and new technologies and help them to attract the best talents from the market.
Currently, we are looking for talented and experienced individuals for one of the most prestigious and fast developing biotechnology firm in Poland and CEE region for the role of:
DMPK Principal Scientist
Location: Krakow, Poland
This is an exciting opportunity to support core drug discovery and development activities for the development of novel small molecule cancer therapeutics.
The ideal candidate should have extensive experience supporting DMPK in drug discovery with a track-record of accomplishments in identifying clinical candidates for drug development programs, ideally in oncology indications. Responsible to provide pharmacokinetic and ADME expertise and strategy to support oncology discovery and early development projects.
• Responsibility for the design, real time data analysis, and interpretation of pharmacokinetic (PK), toxicokinetic (TK), and pharmacodynamic (PD) aspects of preclinical studies
• Acting as the DMPK project representative to provide results, communicate data to cross functional teams and thus supporting decision making of progress the most suitable compounds
• Work across many DMPK aspects such as ADME, in vitro to in vivo correlation and first in human dose prediction
• Overseeing junior scientists conducting studies but also manage the outsourcing to CROs
• Writing scientific reports and prepare appropriate documentation to support applications for regulatory agency filing
• Ph.D. degree in pharmacokinetics, biopharmaceutics, pharmaceutical sciences, metabolism or related discipline
• Relevant industrial experience in drug discovery setting with demonstrated impact on oncology drug discovery and/or development
• Very good understanding of PK/PD and the application of models
• Appropriate modeling and computer software experience and proficient in computer programs or PK software, i.e., WinNonlin, NONMEM or similar programs
• Experience with a number of bioanalytical techniques
• Clear and effective communication skills and building effective technical collaborations in a team model environment
Please, apply by sending you resume in English by clicking Apply button.
We would be happy to discuss with you these opportunities and your next career steps.