MAKE AN IMPACT IN NOVEL CANCER THERAPIES
We are proud to collaborate with an innovative Polish biotechnology company, which is looking for:
Discovery Biology Director / oncology
This time we team up with an innovative company, focused on some ground-breaking research on degraders of difficult-to-drug molecular targets – a group of ambitious people, looking to make an impact on global biotech market with their original ideas.
Our Client is looking for an established and skilled scientist, with more than 15 years of experience in biotech industry, somebody able to lead and determine new directions for the Company.
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone highly motivated and proactive, to join a Company developing world-changing therapies in oncology.
• Supervision of work of 4 different project teams within Biology Department, responsibility for progress made by the teams (around 40 people)
• Determining new directions of work for whole Biology Department, setting new therapeutic goals
• Substantive contribution to the whole drug discovery process, on all stages
• Involvement in preclinical drug development
• Acting as a mentor for less experienced employees, fostering a healthy work environment within biology Department
• Life Science/drug discovery related experience e. g: molecular biology, biology, pharmacology, oncological sciences etc.
• 15+ years of experience of working in drug discovery/development in industry - necessary
• Excellent expertise in working with small molecule drug candidates - necessary
• Excellent expertise in oncology, knowledge in several fields of oncological sciences will be beneficial
• Knowledge and expertise in preclinical drug development
• Open personality, having access to professional network and ability to seek scientific advice within it would be very beneficial
Interested Candidates are requested to submit CV by clicking the button Apply.
We would be happy to discuss your career opportunities.