ExecMind is a Life Science Executive Search company connecting life sciences companies with world-class scientists and visionary leaders.
We partner with our clients to find world-class business and scientific talents that deliver high-quality contributions to their companies. Connecting people with strong aptitude and passion for their work with companies that share their vision and values is why we do what we do.
Chief Executive Officer
We are thrilled to announce a unique position for a seasoned business leader to become the CEO of a dynamic biopharma production company. We are retained by a rapidly growing company looking for a talented individual to take the helm and lead the business towards its next growth phase.
As the CEO, you will have the privilege of working closely with a team of experts in technology and production to develop and implement a comprehensive strategy for the company's development. This role offers the opportunity to collaborate with investors, stakeholders, and partners to expand the company's product portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in leading a team towards success, with a deep understanding of the biopharmaceutical/biotech industry. You will be an excellent communicator in managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic leader who aims to make a significant impact on a growing company. If you are looking for an exciting challenge that will allow you to drive growth and innovation, we encourage you to apply.
• Create, develop and implement high-quality business strategies and plans, ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives to scale the business upwards.
• Oversee all operations, business activities, and strategy implementation to ensure the desired results are consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
• Create and maintain solid relationships within the current management team, lead and motivate to advance employee engagement and develop a high-performing Leadership Team.
• Acquire strategic partners and investors for further product portfolio development.
• Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for shareholders.
• P&L responsibility.
• Strong and documented experience in leading pharma/biotech companies as a CEO or Chief Business Officer.
• Very strong leadership skills, ability to cope with pressure and strong character.
• Strong networking and influencing ability at all levels of seniority.
• Fundraising and partnering experience / VCs, pharma and biotech players.
• Ability to introduce organisational changes using your change management skills.
• Contract of employment or B2B contract (100% FTE, exclusive).
• Attractive compensation package.
• Location: Poland.
• Frequent travel.
We are open to discuss the career opportunities and guide you through the recruitment process.