We have the great privilege to support innovative biotechnology start-up based in Poland backed-up by venture capital working on globally innovative product solving diabetes problems. This will revolutionize the market for type I diabetes and make more comfortable lives of millions of people in the world.
The Company’s main goal is to develop further their own method of treatment for type I diabetes. Consequently, the Company needs someone who could organize the work in the newly established laboratory as a
Laboratory Manager / In vitro cell cultures
Location: Gdansk, Poland
Lab Manager would be responsible mainly for organization of the work in lab, acquiring all necessary certifications and arrangements for the production to start, cultivating in vitro cell cultures, production of ATME-HE and maintaining quality control. The lab is equipped with flow cytometers with cell sorters, thus knowledge and expertise in working with this kind of research tool is required. Knowledge and expertise in various techniques of separation of lymphocytes will be appreciated.
• Organisation and supervision over the process of industialization of innovative technology
• Organisation and supervision over procurement, placing orders, cooperation with partners and suppliers, supervision over existing lab equipment and purchasing new one
• Acquiring GMP certification for the lab, and GIF consent for manufacturing
• Supervision over preparing and managing of all documentation in the lab (according to the valid legal basis in Poland)
• Team management, recruiting new personnel
• Supervision over quality assurance and quality control in the lab
• MSc (or PhD) in medical/biology/biotechnology or related field (medical doctor)
• Minimum of 2 years on managerial position in a GMP standard lab (immunology lab, analytical lab, pharmaceutical lab, cell and tissue bank)
• Knowledge of novel lab techniques, experience in research and certification of it
• Knowledge of Quality Control procedures, qualification and validation in cell and tissue bank, expertise in valid legal basis required for working in cell lab
• Strong experience in working with cell cultures – experience in isolation of human lymphocytes and working with cell sorter is VERY important
• Fluent English
If you would like to join this innovative company and build the great value of Polish disruptive technology which could help millions of people in the world, you are more than welcome to send us your CV/ Resume.
We would like to get to know you better.